News & Press
On her most recent album Ithaca, Paula Cole often sings about the process of homecoming, using the Greek myth of Odysseus and his teyear sojourn away from home as a parallel for her album. The title, as well as the music on the album itself, is deeply personal, denoting upheaval, discord and eventual calm. While this comparison between her journey and Odysseus’ is especially apt, it can be extrapolated further to describe pretty much the way Paula Cole writes music.
Archives2016 March 2015 March 2012 September 2011 December October February January 2010 December
- 12-17-10 Interview with Paula on iamnotjerry.com
- 12-16-10 Review: Paula Cole Returns to the Spotlight
- 09-27-10 Paula Cole on CNN.com
- 09-23-10 Gloucester Times: Album Release Show Preview
- 09-22-10 Paula Cole’s Journey to “Ithaca” Brings Her Home
- 09-22-10 “Ithaca” In Stores Today!