News & Press
November has been quite the cyclone. I don’t believe I’ve been this consistently touring since the 90’s. I’m back to living in two pairs of jeans and surviving with my militaristic-suitcase-life. My Dad always thought me a good camper. Guess I still am. But I miss family, and it is heartening to see the holidays in sight. My domestic tendencies are flexing their desire to nest. Decorate. Bake. Hoo hah. Hallelujah, Happy Hanukkah and Have yourself a Merry Little.
Archives2016 March 2015 March 2013 February 2012 September 2011 December October February January 2010 December
- 12-17-10 Interview with Paula on iamnotjerry.com
- 12-16-10 Review: Paula Cole Returns to the Spotlight
- 09-27-10 Paula Cole on CNN.com
- 09-23-10 Gloucester Times: Album Release Show Preview
- 09-22-10 Paula Cole’s Journey to “Ithaca” Brings Her Home
- 09-22-10 “Ithaca” In Stores Today!