News & Press
Psychology Today contributor Dr. Susan Biali attends a PC concert and shares her eloquent inspiration…
Huffington Post Live Review
From: Popservations - December 1, 2011
As today is World AIDS Day, I wanted to shine a light on one of the music world’s most tireless advocates for those affected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic, Annie Lennox.
Long dedicated to humanitarian causes (with Eurythmics partner Dave Stewart, she supported Amnesty International and Greenpeace), Lennox was invited in 2003 to perform at an AIDS charity concert hosted by former South African president Nelson Mandela. Hearing him talk about the millions who’d died there from the disease, and particularly jolted by Mandela’s labeling the loss as a genocide, Lennox was inspired to take personal action.
Archives2015 March 2013 August February 2012 September 2011 December October February January 2010 December
- 12-17-10 Interview with Paula on iamnotjerry.com
- 12-16-10 Review: Paula Cole Returns to the Spotlight
- 09-27-10 Paula Cole on CNN.com
- 09-23-10 Gloucester Times: Album Release Show Preview
- 09-22-10 Paula Cole’s Journey to “Ithaca” Brings Her Home
- 09-21-10 “Ithaca” In Stores Today!